Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For...

That's right friends and family...after a slightly (but fashionably) late arrival, James has finally joined Jordan and Natasha outside the womb to complete the Cullimore Trifecta!

James Jordan Cullimore came into the world on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 4:59 pm. His stats include a weight of 8 lbs. 11 oz. and a length of 21 in. Impressive...yet modest. Well executed James.

Now for the pictures. This is James on the check-the-vitals-and-the-breathing-and-put-the-ointment-in-the
-eyes-to-make-sure-he-is-healthy-and-happy table. (Personally I feel they need to shorten the name of the table a bit, but I'm not a doctor, so I have no authority.)


I applaud your modesty James.


At last, after a relatively long, yet well handled labor Natasha is comfortable and the Cullimore family is three!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful, hope you're feeling good Tash!! xoxo

Lauren Jayne said...

Congratulations! Your little family is too cute!

Haylee said...

Congrats you cute mama!!! I love all the fun pictures! James is very handsome!

Unknown said...

WOW! What a cute baby!. Natasha, you look great for having a baby. I must say that Jordan looks good, too. He looks like a proud father.

Unknown said...

WOW! What a cute baby!. Natasha, you look great for having a baby. I must say that Jordan looks good, too. He looks like a proud father.