Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things James Can Do

A cute after (cold) morning walk face.


A cute after morning walk smile with both dimples!

"Read" his wordless book.

Wear his pants fashionably high.

Cuddle with Daddy while sporting a cute pouty face.


Look into the wind with joy.
(See the playa in the background? It is a natural phenomenon here...look it up.)


Sit up.

Grow long hair so that Mommy can play bathtub salon.


Eat fish.

Read upside down.

Turn his mobile on with his foot when he's done with nap time.


Chill.

Study the scriptures.


Unroll himself from his blanket.
(He now just wears a sleeper to bed to eliminate suffocation hazard caused by his new found mobility.)

Freeze.
(So that Mommy can't see him when he has unrolled himself from his blanket.)


Turn into a red marshmallow during Texas rainstorms.

Splash water all over his face in the bathtub. (If you look really close...)


Pretend to be a kitty cat, so that Daddy can relive childhood memories on his back porch in Lindon.

Smile big for the camera.


Pretend to be superman.
(His bib always seems to turn around backwards...)


Stick out his tongue one direction, while looking the other direction.


Roll. (He had been on his belly looking at his book).


Express elation upon accomplishing an impressive baby feat (rolling that is).

Stand with minimal support.

Swim indoors...on blankets or carpet.

Get his face stuck in a ring suspended from his bouncer.


Suck his thumb through the ring in which his face is stuck.


Look casual after managing to get his face stuck in the ring suspended from his bouncer.


Migrate across the room using the "rolling" method.
(He started out on his blanket.)


16 comments:

Jordan said...

This post is AWESOME!

Good job Natasha!

Natasha said...

Thank you...Thank you...

I'd like to thank James for his supreme cuteness. Without him this couldn't have been possible.

Rebecca said...

James is such a little cutie! I can't believe how big he looks! I love his blue eyes and dimples!

The Smith's - said...

I am so impressed with all of James's tricks - he is just so cute. Our baby is due on October 22nd and we will start showing her James's picture, so that they can start their long distance relationship! About the dance video, June has it on her camera, we don't have a copy, so I will start working on getting that video and then figuring out how to post it! We miss you guys and love reading your blog.

Jessica said...

Holy cow, James is getting so big! He's so darn cute! And I love the pics--especially the one w/ the Elders, complete w/ tie and all! Awesome.

Alicia said...

He's just so cute. I wanna squeeze his little cheeks. Naters probably would, too.

Amanda said...

Yay! Some pictures. James is getting so big! You're hilarious - I'm glad to know that James won't be suffering from the suffocation hazard his blanket poses :) If Grace knew all the hazards I have exposed her to... :) We miss you! It looks like you're having lots of fun!

kachers said...

Love it! James - you are so accomplished! And adorable!

kachers said...

Love it! James - you are so accomplished! And adorable!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for all the cute pictures. It makes me want to see James RIGHT NOW! So come home, okay?

OnlineGuy said...

Oh man, all those pictures just made my day! He is so adorable! You can't help but smile when you see all those cute faces!

Gabby said...

Wow! Can't believe how fast your baby has grown! He is so cute!!

Amanda said...

Alright already..where's that slide show you promised? :)

M+H said...

Tash he is so stinkin cute! I was so happy to get a post from you on my blog! Thanks! I miss you tons!

Julie said...

WOW what a cute boy! Those dimples are KILLER. Good job on making a cute one! :)

Haylee said...

He is so cute!! I LOVE this post!! Great work!