
What? My baby is how old? I can't believe James is already 7 months old and that he is crawling! This is the skill he is currently perfecting. The boxes in the background are to keep him from crawling to and eating the doormat and the shoes that have been left by the front door.

James had his first big boy bath sans baby tub.

Super wedgie all night long? Poor James...
(
This caption is Jordan's contribution to this post).
This is just cute.

Grrr...

Lions and tigers and bears...oh my!

On the prowl...

Meet Igor.

Yikes Jordan...what's that on your eye? James sure got you good.

Biscuits? Maybe I'll try that recipe again sometime. I may have mixed the dough 13 times too many.
19 comments:
Cute costumes! And I love how you are discreet with the washcloth in the the bathing picture. :) I miss chatting with you! James is getting so big - why do they have to grow so darn fast?
Wow, Natasha! MY baby is 7 months old too...what a coincidence...hmmmm.
He's getting so big!! (James that is, not Jordan). ;) I LOVE your costumes! And it's prob a good thing you guys live in TX b/c James is so cute in that costume I want to steal him and take him home w/ me!
And yes, your Oktoberfest invite must have been lost in the postal system...next yr we'll be sure to send it out in advance so you can book your flights back to UT in time.
Love the wedgie...that couldn't have been comfortable! Also, nice halloween costume James...apparently he and Grace have the same taste. So cute and so big! I can't believe it's been 7 months! Holy cow!
You guys are always invited to the Tessems Oktoberfest......its just a given after gazerbeam! Who could forget gazerbeam.
honestly...i can't believe that he is that old too! I love the picture of jordan wearing the james goop! priceless! I miss you guys! When are you coming up to Utah again?
Okay I about died laughing from the "super wedgie" so funny what they think is comfortable!
Hey Natasha!
I wanted to let you know that I'm making our blog private. If you'd like an invite to it, email me at MikeandMaryBlog@gmail.com. Hope everything is going good for you guys!!
WHY did you delete my comment? There was nothing wrong with it!!!
In fact, it was quite a clever comment.
At least you can't delete the video from MY blog.
If you just randomly delete comments I might as well comment all night.
Did everyone know that Jordan likes his root beer chunky?
(The previous comment was Darren's contribution; I know we've covered that subject before but it just never gets old.)
Go Utah!!!!!!!
Hey Jordan--did you know that here in Utah we are all afraid to wear our red shirts? No one wants to get hit with a Max Hall pass.
Tiffany, my dear, I am unaware of this elusive "comment" that you allegedly posted and I subsequently "deleted." I recall that last time we spoke over the telephone you commented that you were in the process of commenting on our blog. After our conversation (which was delightful I might add) I checked our blog to see what you had posted, and there was nothing.
Is it possible that you in fact forgot to press "publish your comment"? Is it possible that you were ranting and raving about a problem that did not in fact exist (as any good Utah fan would do)? Is it possible that you were making things up so as to convince yourself that you are an oppressed minority on the Cullimore's blog? I invite you to take yourself back to the moment in time when you were posting this elusive "post." As you do, I venture a guess that you will discover that you in fact never posted it, and that you alone are responsible for its absence. I apologize for your absentmindedness.
And to all the other faithful followers of the The Cullimore's Blog, I apologize for my dear sister's incessant ranting. She is a special girl, and you must understand: she is a Utah fan. Please excuse her.
Oops, my mistake.
So, now it's December...what happened to November? :) Time to post Natasha...
Post a Comment