Now that's it's been forever since we've posted, it seems such a daunting task to blog again. I want to print our blog for a memory book, so I want to make sure to get everything in. So, it may take a couple weeks or months to get us to real time. I'll get to work.
Has anyone printed their blog posts? How did you do it? Did you go to a print shop and print it on nice paper in color? I'd like to have a fairly nice product. Any ideas? For example, is there a printer-friendly version of blogger?
5 comments:
Blurb.com is a site that will help you turn your blog into a book (soft back or hard back). I have made part of our blog into an 80 page family journal using this program, but have yet to have it published because it can be expensive. However, I did just help my mom use the same site to make a history of my grandma's life. A little expensive, but has nice results. . .
I tried it once, but the site I tried to use wasn't working with Blogger at the time I tried...I can look it up for you?
We were just talking about you guys just a minute ago and were thinking about 1. Happy Birthday to James since I know it's somewhere around this time and 2. did Jordan ever get an internship? Did he get in contact with the guy Rob referred him to?
Anyway, we miss you. I should have put this in an email, but maybe I'll make it into your book this way? :)
Thanks for the thoughts friends!
Natasha,
I used blog2pring.com and loved it. It uploads your blog exactly how it is and puts it in a nice hard bound or soft bound book. You can pick the design and title etc... I looked into a lot of programs and this one was the easiest. I know some of the other programs allow you to make it a lot more fancy, but it takes a lot more work. So I guess it's what ever works best for you. Good luck.
P.S. If you want to see a picture of my blog book, I posted one one my blog. I should be in my archives. Also I posted a discount code for blog2print you are welcome to use if you decide to go with that site.
I posted the blog book on Feb. 13th if you want to look it up in my archives.
Post a Comment