
This is my son James. Please note that he is "chillin'" while watching tennis. He loves watching tennis. Additionally, he can say such words as "ball" and "racket". Both of these words are clearly valuable in the world of tennis, not to mention the world of sports in general. Whenever there is a tennis racket in the room, he wants to be the one holding it.

This is another picture of my son James. Once again he is "chillin'", and this time he is chillin' for real in nothing but the diaper. This picture is of special significance because, as you may note, he has a
firm grasp on the television remote control and is intently watching a quality game of Saturday morning football. You will also be pleased to know that he loves playing with his regulation size football and can clearly articulate the word "football" while excitedly running back and forth on the couch in front of the television.
I am a proud father.
4 comments:
Jordan,
Amanda just showed me this post and I'm very proud--and I'm not even the father. good for James.
Rob
Ha, ha, ha! I love it- what a cute kid- we got to raise those boys manly!!!
You are also a nerd.
Funny - and what a cutie he is!
Post a Comment