Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

James cleaning up a "mess" (spilled water) on the kitchen floor.
He immediately informs me when he sees a "mess" and often follows his "mess" declaration with "clean it!"

James loves cooking and "miking" (mixing).
He always wants to be a "helpoh" (helper) when I'm cooking.

He also enjoys sharing his personal creations (imaginary, of course).

At least weekly, James asks to "dus" (dust).

He LOVES to "dus."

Maybe we should have been working on cleaning up
when your done playing instead of dusting that day.

James absolutely loves the "ba-coon" (vacuum).
He must have a turn vacuuming on his own when I'm vacuuming.
And the vacuum must actually be on.



I'm so grateful for my little helper.

4 comments:

Kate said...

You can send James over to vacuum and dust at my house any day!

Jessica said...

What a cute little helper! I can't wait until Ellie wants to help me cook! Scott gave her a talking to yesterday about starting to pull her weight at our house, LOL.

Bruce and Liss said...

HE is TOOO cute! This stage is soooo fun! He'll be a great helper here in a few months! Good work training him young!

WhitJ said...

I can't believe how much he is growing, we need to get him and Christopher together. I am sure they would have a great time in the backyard and when they are finished, James could clean my house and cook us dinner!