Monday, November 23, 2009

Mom, Mom...love oo.

Today, I was doing the dishes and I heard "Mom, Mom," and then James came around the corner, looked up at me, and said, "love oo" (love you). It was so sweet. I think it made my life.

Here's a fun video of James "dancin'" to a musical Christmas card. He has just gotten into dancing. He loves to dance (especially to Christmas music). He also enjoys ballroom dancing with me (not that I really know how to ballroom dance). I pick him up and he puts one arm around me and the other in my hand and we dance. It's cute. He's so much fun.


Align Center

4 comments:

Mary said...

He's got great moves. :) I've always been looking forward to the day that Rachel can tell me she loves me. As if it wasn't already so worth it!

Beth said...

How can you not giggle when you watch this! So cute!!!

Brad and Britt said...

haah! I love it. I just can't really think how big he is getting. Those little pictures you posted on your last blog post made him look like such a little boy! I am so glad that you and Jordan are having another baby...you guys create cute ones!

WhitJ said...

I love it! You know children learn by imitation, so who dances like that...Jordan or Natasha?