We ate pizza, chips, and veggies and enjoyed some dino-themed Texas sheet cake and rainbow-chip cupcakes. It took a couple of tries, but James eventually blew out his candle. This was after the paper plates had been removed that had been shielding the flame from the wind. I may have also blown a tad...but who knows...I think he got it all by himself.
We sure love our sweet big boy James! He brings joy to each day of our lives. We feel so blessed to have him. We love you James!
We sure love our sweet big boy James! He brings joy to each day of our lives. We feel so blessed to have him. We love you James!
3 comments:
How is James 2 already?? Sounds like a fun birthday party and I LOVE his cake!
2!!!!!! Holy Cow the time is just flying. I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Sweet Baby James- I guess not so much a baby now ;)
Happy Birthday James! Looks like a fun party.
P.S.
Heads up. You said that as far as you are concerned the baby could come tonight, or in two weeks. Continue to talk about the baby coming TONIGHT, and maybe forgo talking anymore about the baby coming in two weeks. I say this because Mom is very stressed that she is going to miss it.
Very Stressed.
My advice is to just smile and act sort of like the Dread Pirate Roberts when he always said to Westley, "Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning." Only instead it could be "Good night, Mom. Good work. Sleep well. The baby will most likely be here in the morning."
Good plan, no?
Post a Comment