Sunday, August 15, 2010

An Ode to Motherhood

I recently watched this Mormon Messages video clip about motherhood. It was amazing. I think I may watch it every day.


"...may I say to mothers collectively, in the name of the Lord, you are magnificent. You are doing terrifically well."

The message was taken from this talk given by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. I just read the talk and was uplifted and provided a hopeful boost.

"If you try your best to be the best parent you can be, you will have done all that a human being can do and all that God expects you to do."

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The first time I watched that clip, I pretty much just bawled. I think every mother should read it/watch it everyday. It's incredibly reassuring and comforting.

Shooting Star said...

I found that clip last night when I was looking for a painting. I bawled the whole way through and sent it to my mom. Thank Heavens for our inspired leaders and the strength that they give us to keep going.

kachers said...

i'm so glad you posted this. i've been meaning to post about that clip too. isn't just inspiring? i'm with you - i think i better watch it every day! you have such a darling family! good luck with the sleep thing - wish i had advice!