
Oh...sorry...that's not Kate. That's James dressed in Kate's clothes.

James got into one of Kate's drawers one morning and came out sporting this outfit. (Okay...maybe I helped him button the shirt...it was rather funny...I just had too.) So a long-sleeved, pant outfit for a 6-9 month old turns into a 3/4 sleeve/mid-drift, capri outfit for a 2 1/2 year old. (Maybe the outfit was 9-12...I'll have to check)

Ah, yes...here's Kate at 7 months old.

She's a rather cute little tiger.

James has been really into super cheesy smiles lately. I love it.

Our little Elmo ready for the trunk-or-treat.

He was so excited to tell people "trick-or-treat" and to say "thank you" after getting a treat. We rehearsed it in the car on the way over. However, when presented with lots of kids and unknown adults holding buckets of candy, he seemed to forget his training. He either waited for us to lead him up to get the candy and give a quiet "thank you" or he'd swiftly and quietly nab a piece and walk away head down as if he were invisible.

Jordan carved a lovely jack-o-lantern this year. We, however, failed to get a picture of the finished product. James thought the carving was fun, but did not want to touch the innards of the pumpkin. He did enjoy running around with and throwing the pumpkin top.

He had his own little pumpkin that he did NOT want to be tampered with.

He also enjoyed trying to get the lid to fit just right. A fun little 3-D Halloween puzzle.
5 comments:
He is so cute, I love the video. So funny he fits in her clothes. My friend has a 4 year old and the other day her husband dressed her. She came out wearing these little capri-shorts (right down to the knee) and my friend realized they were 3-6 month pants she'd put at the back of her drawer. haha. Kate is getting so big and is so beautiful. I love her blue eyes. I love little blue eyed baby girls! :)
oh my gosh...James is adorable! and baby kate...she and James are spitting images of one another! How fun! I'm sorry I missed your call the other day, lets retouch base this weekend!
Aw, that's the same tiger costume James wore, huh? Kate pulls it off every bit as adorably as her older brother!
That is just ADORABLE--little James seems so funny!
I love their costumes....
Kate is a beauty!!!
Kate looks sooo pretty even dressed as a Tiger...James looks pretty too!
Post a Comment