I imagine Jordan and I are officially the only people who ever check this blog (and we do it so we can get to other blogs), but I feel to begin again in recording our goings on. We have had a number of exciting happenings over the past couple of months.
*Jordan graduated from law school.
*We relocated to Lindon, Utah.
*Jordan studied for and took the Utah Bar.
*We learned we are expecting another baby! :)
(Baby due end of April.)*Jordan passed the Utah Bar!!!!!!
*We relocated to West Jordan, UT. There's a playground out our front door. James couldn't be happier.
Here's a couple of pictures documenting the events of June:

We had a couple of trips to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. James enjoys burying the dinosaurs at the water table.

Kate apparently fell asleep while riding the Protoceratops. Really, she was enjoying herself.

We took Kate to the pool for the first time. She wasn't so sure about it. She preferred to play on the grass, but during subsequent trips she became quite expert at water play. She really likes jumping off the side of the pool into waiting arms. And James became a fish this summer. He loves the water, especially being underneath it. I was tempted to pull him up out of the water a number of times this summer for fear that he was drowning himself. He has pretty impressive lung capacity. I suppose he inherited that from Jordan, who won the *prestigious* Chief Challenge in college for holding his breath the longest under the water.

We went on a couple family hikes to various locations throughout the summer. In August, Jordan climbed Mt. Timpanogos for the first time. This picture is from a hike Jordan went on in June.

As you can see James was VERY excited to be up in the mountains. These pictures are from the first hike of the season when we got to Utah. It was a father-son hike.

Exploring.

Conquering.

Throwing.
This is a favorite activity when James sees any body of water.
He has to be pulled away from the rivers and streams whenever we hike.
He would never leave a rock-throwing party of his own accord--at least as far as I've seen.
We do let him enjoy himself for quite a while each time, but he could honestly do it for hours.

Cheesing.
More catch-up to come.
8 comments:
Fun to see you back in blog land;) It seems likes things are going well. Congratulations to Jordan on passing the bar and congratulations on your new one to come! Mindy Dahl (sorry it says Elder Dahl. I made a blog for Steve's little brother and now it always says I am him)
Oh and I just realized you are almost right on schedule only it was supposed to be in March:) I guess we are up for the next kid in 2013 to keep the Cullimore/Dahl rotation going. Mindy
I am holding a protest sign. I am offended. I have checked and double checked, and, hopefully I am wrong, it is late, I am tired, but I do not see one very important thing in your "excited happenings" list. Do you not remember us, your family--James' and Kate's favorite cousin's visit?
Please don't bother saying we were going to be in your "more catch-up to come" post. It's too late, and it's probably not even true.
By the way, we would be delighted to have you over for Thanksgiving. Can you make it?
Man, you guys have had an eventful summer, haven't you? So I think you guys should throw a house-warming party or something when you're all settled so we can come see your place!
Thanks Mindy. And I look forward to hearing the news of your next little one in 2013. :)
Tiffany, our favorite cousins came to visit in July, not June. You will be in the next post. You were not mentioned in the asterisk section, because those were kind of once in a lifetime type happenings. And while we truly value our visits, we frankly have them more frequently than once in a lifetime. So, I do hope you understand. :)
Jessica, yes to the house-warming party. We'll keep you posted. Speaking of posted, have you posted your recipes yet? I must have them.
Well I still read your blog and have checked quite frequently to see how your family was doing! Glad your back in Utah Congratulations Jordan! Congrats on the new baby and wow cant believe how big your kids are. James was just a baby when you left!
Congrats on all your accomplishments.
Post a Comment