Lookin good! By the way, Myra told me to tell you hello! (I have two practicum students right now, so Myra comes to my class to observe them) And Joann isn't working with Myra, she is working in SLCSD with me! So, I get to see her a lot too!
Hey you guys, I've "tagged" you. I had to get to you before Scott did. ;) You can go on our blog to see what it's about. Apparently, it's all the rage.
3 comments:
Looking good Natasha!
Lookin good! By the way, Myra told me to tell you hello! (I have two practicum students right now, so Myra comes to my class to observe them) And Joann isn't working with Myra, she is working in SLCSD with me! So, I get to see her a lot too!
Hey you guys, I've "tagged" you. I had to get to you before Scott did. ;) You can go on our blog to see what it's about. Apparently, it's all the rage.
Post a Comment