Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Where shall he lay his head?


So, my wonderful boss gave us her bedding and decorations from her last baby. It is really cute stuff. I am excited, because I wanted to go with an animal theme and that's what she happened to have and the big bonus was that it was free! (Please notice the cute hanging animal mobile at the top center of the above picture).


Pictures for the walls and cute inquiring animals for the headboard of the crib.





They are stuffed animals and they like it (see the smiles), so this isn't inhumane.

5 comments:

Haylee said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!! Well, you look great! And the baby room will look SOOOO cute!! i love it!!

Scott said...

Wow you guys got hooked up!

Jessica said...

Fun!!

Tiffany said...

I just realized that the comment I left a few seconds ago on Cindy's blog applies equally and perfectly to Jordan's blog too. I wish you would both stop posting so much stuff. It's hard for me to keep up with it. Slow down!!! Quality over quantity, you know.

Tiffany said...

Not that I am being pessimistic about the chances that Cindy will actually post something--but instead of never blogging again (quite ingenious of you, really, you lazy blogger) how about we change it to until she does blog, your every post will now deal with remembrances of Cindy's childhood--how she used to lovingly lock you out of the house; how she used to take so much time in the bathroom, causing you to knock a hole in the door; how she used to lock you in the storage room for your own safety--oh, wait, that was what I did to her--but I'm sure there are many, many other fun memories... (with pictures, if available.)