OK...Natasha and I have been reluctant to release these photographs, but we have concluded that the world MUST know, and it is not our right to keep them from the general public.
These pictures were taken on our way back from St. George over Thanksgiving break. They speak for themselves, thus they need no explanation. You be the judge.


4 comments:
That's great! I've tried taking a few of those pictures while camping before-let's just say, I know your secret!
Oh darn--I forgot to use the word "thus" in my last post. But I will get it in soon...
Two Items of Business...
1. Secret? I don't know what you are talking about.
2. It is glaringly apparent that Tiffany has become jealous of our blog. THUS, she has resorted to sarcasm. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Hello, Cullimores! It is great to see you here. Brianne gave me your blog site! That UFO is seriously freaking me out. Where are the aliens? And will they show up at my door? I am scared. Also, you look so cute, Natasha! I'm sooooo excited for you guys. Having a baby is the best :) You can see our babe on www.jorgandem.blogspot.com I will keep checking here for updates!!
Post a Comment