Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mr. Fashion 2008

Now for a few pictures displaying James' new found fashion sense.

These first two photos portray James as a "burrito."

Open-eyed Burrito James


Close-Eyed Burrito James


On Friday, Natasha took James on his first post-hospital excursion...back to the hospital! And boy was he stylin' in his sweet cardigan.


As you can see, the beanie adds an additional flare that has a melting effect on the heart.


Just chillin'.

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Wow Natasha--good work. 8 pounds 11 ounces?!?! That's a healthy lad you've got there. He looks adorable!

Tiffany said...

So cute--I think he looks like Natasha!

Tiffany said...

Darren says you are a nut to compare your baby to a burrito, but was impressed that you had him dressed in a cardigan before his first week of life had passed. Good job!

Em and Jorg said...

Horray to Natasha for giving birth!! Horray to James for entering the world (must be a scary place) and for being SOooooOoo cute (he's a little model already)! And horray to Jordan for becoming a dad! DId I say...horray?!? Can you feel the excitement of the BAchmann family?!? HOpe so.

Michele said...

Congrats Cullimores, James is one beautiful boy! I cant wait to meet him in person. (oh I can tell by his fashion flair, he is the next Americas Top Model!)

grandpa said...

How come there's no pictures of me?

Brad and Britt said...

Yipee! James is finally here! I want one of my own now! Way to go you two on producing one of the finest looking young men this side of the Mississippi! I am so happy for you guys, and just know, if you ever need a babysitter (who is trained in baby CPR, baby everything!!) you know who to call...

love your friends up north
britt and brad petersen

Bruce and Liss said...

YAY! Congratulations you guys! He sure is one HANDSOME babe! And... I love your little burrito wrap! I hope everything is going well! I love his name too! James is Bruce's fav. boy name so you can bet that when we finally get another boy he'll most likely share your little guys name! Good job, and good luck with the next few weeks!!

Alicia said...

3 cheers for Baby Burrito! We're so happy for you three. He is a cutie (although, Jordan, you can't expect me to confess that hs is the VERY cutest baby boy in the world! How about the cutest 3-week-old? :] ). The pictures are great! Tash, way to go! I'm excited to hear more about the experience. I'm also excited to continue to enjoy Jordan's literary witticisms, undiscovered by me until today. Go Cullimores!

Courtney said...

Tosh-- Long time no talk to. I found your blog on Al's blog. Congrats on the baby boy! Our little boys are less than two weeks apart. Fun, fun. Plus, with Al's boy in August, we are going to have a little clan of boys. Anyway, those are adorable pictures. Too cute. It is so fun to see pictures. I am so impressed that you had him naturally when he was 8lbs 11 oz. Emma Jane was 8lb 7 oz, and I had to do a C-section. You are wonder woman! Love, Courtney Haynie
(Al's cousin)

kachers said...

OH he is just perfect!