Jordan's Law School
The time has come for the Cullimore family to explore the far reaches of the North American continent. For at least three years, we will participate in an expedition to the "Hub City of the Plains." Yes, my friends, we will be located at 33.577 N latitude and -101.854 longitude. We will depart from the #1 most conservative city in the United States and make our home in the #2 most conservative city in the United States. We will bask in the beauty of a land in which we can attend events such as the National Cowboy Symposium and Celebration, the Flatland Film Festival, and the South Plains Fair. We will spend our time admiring such historic sites as the American Wind Power Center and the Ranching Heritage Center. If you would like further information on our soon-to-be home or Jordan's law school, you might try picking up the next edition of the Daily Toreador. If you come to visit us, we just might take you to the Joyland Amusement Park or the Buddy Holly Center.(Where oh where will we be living? What university will Jordan be attending? Please post your answers in the Comments section. We may or may not have a prize for the first person who answers correctly.)
7 comments:
hi natasha -- i found your blog through haley's blog. this is mary (formally) cleverly. i totally love your blog & seeing pictures of your sweet baby.
anyway, i'm guessing you are going somewhere in texas. i lived in lubbock texas for a while a few years ago, and a lot of those things sound very familiar!
good luck to you & your cute family!
Texas A&M!!!!!! I WIN!
Texas Tech...but I think I had an unfair advantage :). By the way, that is where Curt's dad taught for a few years. Way to go Jordan!
Scott...Scott...Scott...I don't know how many times we have conversed with you about Jordan's law school possibilities...you should have had a real advantage in answering correctly. I am sorry to say that you don't win. Texas A&M doesn't even have a law school.
Just last Sunday you were telling me that you guys were going to attend school at the University of Teheran and that, sadly, plane tickets for people wanting to visit were $3204.26 one way. Hmmmmm......you do know I read this blog, right?
DANG IT! I knew it was Texas something!
Texas just moved up on my list of places to visit.
Post a Comment