ok...so slide shows are now one of my most favorite things to look at on Blogs! LOVE IT! he honestly is so stinking cute....you guys should be due to have another soon ok!?
Your already gone and I didnt get to say goodbye :( Im so sad. Please write call text email or all of the above....at least keep updated pictures of James. Hope all is going well with you guys. Thanks for being such great friends to me. Love, Michele
8 comments:
Great pics! We need to get together again! Natasha, Jordan and Scott are slacking, maybe we should take charge and plan it. ;)
oh so cute! I love the one where he's yaawning. ANd the first smile on camera!! Precious!
ok...so slide shows are now one of my most favorite things to look at on Blogs! LOVE IT! he honestly is so stinking cute....you guys should be due to have another soon ok!?
I love baby James!! Sooo cute!! What a cute family! Keep the pictures comin! I love looking at them!!
Hey, we were just thinking about you guys. How was the move?
Say hi to Texas for me.
Your already gone and I didnt get to say goodbye :( Im so sad. Please write call text email or all of the above....at least keep updated pictures of James. Hope all is going well with you guys. Thanks for being such great friends to me.
Love,
Michele
Hey we miss you guys already! How did everything go? We hope all is well in Texas! :)
Post a Comment