
Delicious gingerbread houses...yes, I can say delicious, because I ate mine. Yum!

James explored the living room while the Cullimore family opened presents.

I think this photo says it all. Ahhh...the excitement of Christmas.

James decided to use this chair to practice his gymnastics. He apparently didn't know how to dismount. He just tottered back and forth until we rescued him.

Sometimes I wonder whether we have a baby or a puppy...

I think this is the coolest family picture ever! We are so photogenic!

James received his first driving lessons as we left a Cullimore family dinner at Macaroni Grill or while we were waiting for our friends to come home so we could visit.
(I can't remember which it was.) He felt most safe with his hands at 10 and 2 and his mouth at 12. He's a cautious driver.
We were grateful to visit with family and friends over the break. One such occasion was our stay at the Schmutz home. Over one meal, I smiled and laughed so hard my face hurt; tears may have also been present. We sure love them!

My dear friend Allison of the Schmutz Clan and myself. It was fun to have a sleep over like old times...except I was in a room with my husband and baby...but, other than that, like old times...

"Santa's little helper" turned 9 months on Christmas Eve.

Grandma attempted to feed James pureed apples and pears. This was his response to one such attempt. He held his tongue out for 5 or 10 minutes.

Jordan was sick the last third of our trip. He slept a little bit as you can see. He was sick on our anniversary, so we didn't snow shoe this year. We did, however, get P.F. Chang's. Thank you take-out!

This is what I saw for the nearly 20 hour drive back to Texas. I finished crocheting the edge on my first baby blanket (with crochet edges). I made up the stitch that I used as we were driving. I really like it. The only downer is that I did the first rows too tight, so it bunches as you can kind of see in the picture. But, I still think it's cute.
1 comment:
Yay! Good job, now on to January! :) just kidding, but not really. :) I'm glad that the solid thing is going so much better!
Post a Comment