
Our Thanksgiving celebration was enjoyed with friends from Texas Tech Law and spouses. James was being quite a ham. He repeatedly tipped himself upside down in Jordan's arms to look at Greg and squawk at him pleasantly yet somewhat threateningly :).

Up to mischief in the electronics section.

James enjoys cruising along the couch. This was his 8 month picture with his bunny. He really likes the spongy letters and numbers I got for him recently. He can regularly be seen crawling with one in hand or sitting while gumming one (yes gumming...he still has no teeth).

We still like to go on cold morning walks. James finds it hard to move in this suit. It got quite cold here before we left for Christmas. Since we've been back, though, it's been in the 70's. Love it!

James loves to pull himself up using the TV stand. He especially likes discovering just what the shiny electronics can do. The VCR now has a burp cloth semi-permanently taped to it to keep him from sticking his hand into it (as he did on multiple occasions). He has also experimented with the radio; he's quite proficient in ejecting tapes from the tape player. He also managed to eject Mario Kart from the Wii and bang it against the TV stand a couple of times before I got to him. Needless to say the TV stand is his favorite part of the house to explore.

This picture was taken the first time he ever stood up in his crib. He now enjoys pulling himself up and walking around it while holding onto the sides.

Two months or so ago, James started perusing his old bouncer (now turned toy chest) for entertainment. I think it's just so very cute. It makes him look like a big boy.

Again...just cute.

This was the first time I ever saw him climb up on anything. He was doing a Superman on the wipes box threatening to tip over onto the tile from which the boxes are supposed to block him (he had a thing with sucking on the tile for a while). James will now climb onto anything that is low enough to allow him to. He climbed his first sets of stairs at Grandma and Grandpa Cullimore's over Christmas. He caught on quickly; however, he occasionally tried to sit down after climbing a couple stairs...treacherous, of course, when climbing stairs. Thankfully, we have no accidents to report.
Alright...this gets us to December. I will get to work on another post for December to present.
6 comments:
Is it just me, or is his hair reddish?
He is getting so big!
What a cutie! I'm sorry we missed your phone call when you were here, our phone had died and we didn't find out till later in the day. Hope you had a great trip and we hope to catch you next time around :)
Apparently, I'm the one who lives under a ROCK!! I didn't even know you had a cute little son! It's been a long time. Yes, we should chat soon, what's your email address? I would love to talk to you about having a child. I'm petrified. :) My email is KieraDurfee@gmail.com. Email me yours!!! I NEED ADVIIIICE!!!
We loved seeing you guys!
What happened to December? It's February now... I want to see more pictures :)
Post a Comment