Well...Jordan said it. I had some fun with the geese. I was very respectful. I just wanted to get closer to them. They, however, were wild Canadian Geese and did not want me to get closer to them. It was honestly amazing, exhilarating, incredible to have that many geese take to the sky right over our heads. Some flew right toward us probably about 6 feet above us. It was so exhilarating that I had to do it again...and again...and again until the entire playa was cleared out. Below is a video of James and I on our wild goose chase.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Playin' at the Playa: Our Wild Goose Chase
Well...Jordan said it. I had some fun with the geese. I was very respectful. I just wanted to get closer to them. They, however, were wild Canadian Geese and did not want me to get closer to them. It was honestly amazing, exhilarating, incredible to have that many geese take to the sky right over our heads. Some flew right toward us probably about 6 feet above us. It was so exhilarating that I had to do it again...and again...and again until the entire playa was cleared out. Below is a video of James and I on our wild goose chase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! (I'm actually afraid of birds, but it's fun watching it from the safety of my living room...) Now we finally know where all those geese go when they fly south!
Post a Comment