Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Smile For The Camera

Occasionally, after running to get the camera to snap a shot of some cute or funny James moment, I don't get what I was hoping for. Instead of a cute or funny James moment shot, I get an "I want the camera" breakdown shot. James really likes the camera. He loves to look at the pictures or videos we've taken on it. And he always lunges for it at least once to see if we'll let him hold it and play with it maybe this time, this time, this time, this time (see Bee Movie). So here are a few "I want the camera" shots.




In this instance, his desire for the camera completely exhausted him. He had to take a rest.

This is another common picture I take. It is the "I want the camera" lunge shot. Sometimes it is preceded or followed by an "I want the camera" breakdown shot, but other times it is followed by...

a handsome, closeup, smile shot of our Sweet Baby James.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for your comments! James is a cutie! Don't you love the many pictures you get when trying to get one normal shot, lol. I love his blue eyes, they are gorgeous!!