We are happily expecting again. At my first OB appointment the doctor did an ultrasound to be sure of the due date. I was 10 weeks at the time. Our sweet little one gave us quite a show in spite of being only 1.25 inches at the time. He or she was moving those little arms and kicking those little legs all over. It was fun to see. James was completely mesmerized by the baby's heartbeat coming from my belly. He wanted to hear it again and again.
19 comments:
Congrats!! That is so exciting.
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!!!! How are you feeling?
Congrats!! What happy news! Are you hoping for a girl or another boy??
Yay! So happy for you guys. Keep us updated!
WAH-HOOO!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats lady! Hope you are feeling great and that life is good. xoxo
What a lucky little baby to come to your family!!! Congrats Jordan and Natasha!! We are so excited for you!!!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Baby #2 is so fun! I'm SO happy for you! Are you finding out if its a boy or girl? How far along are you? Are you feeling good? Basically I need some more details girl! Sure do love you and think your great!!
Wahoo that's so exciting! I am so excited for you! You guys are back in Texas now right? I wish I could've seen you while you were in Utah. I am so excited for you!
Yay! So excited for you. My guess is girl. :) It was fun to catch up with you two and James while you were here. Thanks for hanging out with us. Sorry about making you drive to Nevada (okay not quite).
CONGRATS!
Your baby is due on my birthday! Congrats!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh happy day!!! Congrats guys =)
I've been w/o access to a computer for awhile, but Scott told me your news! Congratulations!!
Congrats! Let me know if you have your baby one day early on my birthday!
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited to for you and are glad that James will have a little buddy!
yes for you! I am so happy for you guys! Are you guys going to come home for the holidays??!?! We must see each other!
Post a Comment