So, I thought I was showing more this time around...then I saw this picture. I sure feel like my belly is bigger than it appears on camera.

So I decided we should take another picture and I would smooth out my shirt so we could
really document the pregnancy progress. As you can see, that
really did nothing.

So I decided I would take a picture from my perspective, so you can see that I'm not crazy for feeling like my tummy is getting large. This is what I see when I look down. Can you now understand my disbelief when I saw the first picture?

We are moving into week 17 and all is well. I had some morning sickness in the beginning, but that has seemed to have disappeared as of about 2 weeks ago, but has been replaced by consistent but relatively minor headaches. It's true that pregnancies are often a different experience each time. With James I had some strong food aversions, but wasn't very sick and didn't get headaches. This time I don't really have any food aversions, but was fairly sick at the beginning and have headaches. It will be interesting to see how it progresses. Anyway, I am feeling great.
We will have our ultrasound near the end of November and, as of now, we are determined to find out the gender. We will be excited for either a boy or a girl. If it's a girl, she may not be as excited about her hand-me-down wardrobe. Bows and headbands can change any outfit, right?
4 comments:
Right...any outfit... You're funny. I love your posts and I'm so happy to get updates since I'm a lame caller-backer.
Crazy!...those different belly shots don't look like their taken of the same belly! YOu look cute! Glad you're feeling well! BTW I was WAYYY WAYYYY bigger so much earlier the 2nd time around! YOU look so tiny to me for 17 weeks on #2!
If you have a girl we've got ya covered in the hand-me-down department! We have so many I can't even fit them all in the closet. Some that my chunky monkey never even fit into! So yeah, you're welcome to them!
haha! I like the picture from your perspective....IT DEFINATELY FEELS BIGGER WHEN IT IS YOUR BELLY! hhaha!
Post a Comment