Jordan decided to be artistic in his photographic documentation of week 20. Who knew that slanting the camera just so could have such inspiring results?
Our baby girl is moving a lot. She looked perfect in her ultrasound. She's right on track in her growth for my current stage of pregnancy. We're excited!! If anyone has any cute girl names they would like to share, we'd be much obliged to hear them.

10 comments:
Hooray! A girl! Congratulations!
My mother-in-law kept wanting us to name one of our girls Maude. Obviously we did not honor her suggestion. Maybe you can use that name and make her happy!
Hooray for a girl! That is super exciting. I feel a little bad for her though...you know, with the sharing of her big brother's clothes and all :) You can have the girly boy outfit you gave to us back for her :) Hahahaha - what a funny thought. I've been thinking about you guys and I need to call you sometime. Talk to you soon! Congrats!
Oh fun! Congratulations!
I had to wear my older brother's clothes, even down to the shoes (I looked rather goofy.) We'll have to find some cute bows to go with all of James' clothes:)
Tasha, Congratulations!!! That's so crazy to me! If you know what I'm talking about! She will be such a cutie! Glad to hear things are going well!
YAY! Glad to hear the news! Girlies are SOOO much fun! I really hope I get one again!
Yeay! Congratulations! I'm serious about our hand-me-downs. I have wayyy too many not to share!
That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!! We are expecting baby number 2 as well :)
I KNEW it would be a little girl! I am so happy for you guys! It will be awesome!!!
OH.MY.GOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH!!!! I am so excited! Wow a girl, you have so much new stuff to learn! Well, not really, but what fun!
Post a Comment