Monday, December 14, 2009

Pregnancy Progression: Week 25

Here's the progress. I took my glucose test for gestational diabetes today and I am diabetes-FREE. Yay! All is well. Baby Girl is moving a lot, a lot. She is a very active little one. She doesn't seem to like it when I cross my legs. That seems to get her kicking anytime I happen to do it. James seems to know that we have a baby sister coming. He will tell you that "Baby Sister" is in my "belly." We recently checked out a book from the library titled "Hello Baby!" about a baby sister who is born to a family with a little boy. I think it really helped him to understand.

5 comments:

Bruce and Liss said...

Very cute little belly! James is a smarty for knowing that a sister is coming!

Allison Boothe said...

you are so cuute!! I am so excited to see that little belly. You look good prego. And good idea about the book... yay for baby girl! I didn't know that's what it was!

Beth said...

Yeah you finally look pregnant- I always hated it when people would say that to me because you feel pregnant way before you show. Anyway- yeah for babies!

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

You look darling Natasha! Congrats!!!

Brad and Britt said...

You look pretty good tash! and yeah for being diabetes free! I wasn't in the clear with my test and so i get the pleasure of checking my blood sugars each time i go! go figure! I can't wait to see you on saturday! I just need to know where Katie lives!