Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ode to Grandpa Gary: A Poetic Tribute

There once was a man called my dad
A son his dear daughter had
She blogged of her baby
He asked, pics with me, maybe?
So, pictures with dad, she did add






And here's one with my cute brother. :)

Notice Baby James' gear. The Travis Pastrana motocross outfit was given to him by my dad and brother as it is their sport of choice. I would also like to mention his mittens (or hand socks as you may like to call them) that can been seen in various pictures. These pictures were taken before his nails were cut for the first time, thus the hand socks were needed for protection. We couldn't be taking Baby James to the hospital for flesh wounds now could we?

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Excellent limerick, friend (limerick, right? It's been a while!). I'm glad you didn't wait QUITE a month before posting this time :)

Jessica said...

Sweet outfit! James looks very tough (although the mittens do detract from his toughness a little...)

Michele said...

Yeah new pictures, thank your dad for me, catching glimpses of James on sundays just doesnt seem to be enough.

Skipper said...

James is VERY cute!!!

Brad and Britt said...

I have always been fond of your sweet, sweet, poetry. Even as a young girl I remember you serenading us all with your rhymes! haha! James is still sooo tiny, or maybe because Scottie has gotten so big he looks so small! (When did Scott grow up...holy cow time flies!)I hope that we can see you soon! I ran past your old Mill Street house and just laughed at all of the memories that we have at that place and on that street corner too! I love ya!

Scott said...

Dr Seuss got nothing on you.

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Hey Jordan and Tasha,

I just want to say thanks for continuing to post sweet little pics of baby james on you page for all to enjoy. He is so adorable and getting big! Wow! Hope you guys are enjoying every minute of parenting! If you guys ever come up a little more north let me know cause I would love to catch up and visit! Love ya Tash! (No offense jordan) : ) Have a good week and keep on blogging!