Monday, April 6, 2009

If You've Ever...


If you've ever driven down this street...

or admired the beauty of this temple...

or watched this guy play a game at home...

or walked across this campus...

or enjoyed an outing in this scenery...

chances are you're familiar with the place we will be spending our summer.

We will be happily spending our summer in Utah! Yay for beautiful Utah! Yay for family! Yay for old friends! As much as we have loved being in Lubbock, it will be wonderful to be back home for a bit. Jordan has an internship with the Utah County Attorney's office. We will be staying with Jordan's parents in Lindon, so let's get together!

11 comments:

Mary said...

I'm sure you have tons of people to hang out with, but I would love to see you guys and I think we should get together!! Let me know what you think. :) My email is brudette@gmail.com. (Random association - my brother in law served his mission in Lubbock and now loves Texas).

wuxiheather said...

Your post made me cry. Yes...I am pregnant. Lol. I definitely wanna get together with you while you're here, it'd be so great to see you agin, it's been WAY too long!

Beth said...

YEEEESSSSS!!!!!! I am so excited! When will you be here?

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm still so excited you guys are going to be back for the summer!

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Yay! Let's please make it a priority to get together when you come...I haven't seen you in years! Love ya tash!

Haylee said...

Hooray!! You probably shouldn't have announced that on your blog because now you are going to booked for the whole summer, because everyone loves you so much--but I want to play with you too!!!

alison said...

Your love for Utah County is SICKENING ;)

Brad and Britt said...

yes yes yes yes yes! I am super excited for you guys to be back in UTAH! It will be a blast! Thank goodness!!!

wuxiheather said...

Every time I come to your blog I just want to squeeze that adorable little guy! He is so stinkin cute!

Hey I don't have Ali's email or anything, will you tell her she needs to add me so I can view her blog? Thanks. :)

The Smith's - said...

We are excited to see you guys and can't wait to hang out this summer, Sadie is missing James!

OnlineGuy said...

Yeah for coming to Utah! We are excited and hope we get to see you guys! :)