This picture is in no way relevant to any recent event either I or Natasha have experienced, but in browsing through the pictures on our computer, I concluded that this one would do most to contribute to the power and political legitimacy of our blog. Thank you (VOTE CULLIMORE 2028).
6 comments:
I had no idea! Now I am going to feel uncomfortable when I am in the same room as you. You are so amazing, famous and so far above me.
Really, I'm writing this because I just got wireless internet and wanted to try it out from the comfort of my bedroom.
But great picture!
Well, I didn’t know you had such connections. Are you sure you want to come to our lowly Oktoberfest? I'm sure the Halloween party at the Capital building would be nice too
So I heard that Governor Huntsman likes my blog more than yours. Something about a more accessible subject matter devoid of self promotion through iconographic images.
After weighing the pros and cons for several days, consulting the stars, and reading a couple of political pamphlets, I have decided that, yes, I will vote for you in 2028. I have decided to overlook the following childhood offenses:
1. Throwing the remote at me when you were nine and BARELY missing.
2. Erasing my and Cindy's Zelda games out of pure jealousy.
3. For bringing home from a Scout overnighter, a day-old bottle of rootbeer, filled with Oreo backwash, putting it in the fridge, and then proceeding to drink it at dinner that night, much to the dismay of everyone present. I still cannot drink a bottle of rootbeer without that unpleasant image in my head.
4. The fact that Mom had to sit by you practically every week in Primary because you were a teensy bit out-of-control.
5. The fact that you were (are?) a HUGE Star Trek fan. (You better keep that one hush, hush.)
I do have a few questions for you though:
1. Are you running for Governor, President, or City Councilman? If City Councilman, what city?
2. How do you feel about the war in Iraq?
3. Should the Seagull remain our state bird?
4. Do you believe minimum wage is already too high?
5. Do you support stem-cell research?
6. Are you voting for Mitt?
7. What do you dislike most about America?
Please respond quickly. Procrastination does not bode well with the voters.
If I could put in my vote - I would like to see more of Tiffany's sentiments on Jordan in the future. My co-workers have all steadily been walking by to see what the heck is so funny to laugh out loud about. Thank you for making my day (both Tiffany and Jordan). You are the best brother and sister ever!!!
I am really glad to see post on your blog Jordan. It gives me inspiration. Tiffany's just gives me intimidation.
Post a Comment