
For a couple semesters now, my mission buddy Ryan Kacher has organized a Slovenian Flag Football team. It has been a great way to keep in contact with everyone, and we get to have a ton of fun playing football together. This semester our team name is "Nimam pojma", which essentially means "I have no idea." I feel it was definitely an inspired name compliments of Ryan. Unfortunately I have only been able to make it to one of our three games so far, but I am hoping to make it to the rest. Anyway, this is a sweet action shot that Natasha took of me during the game. It almost makes it look like I know what I am doing out there. Fake it til you make it; a life motto to live by.
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you guys for putting up some new posts! Lookin' good Jordan. Sweet shot Natasha!
Jordan, I think you could start for the Utes! Oh and nice socks.
Post a Comment