
As you all know, Natasha is pregnant with my man child (or woman child?). As per Tiffany's request, we will periodically post pictures of Natasha on her journey to fatness. Please note that she is already developing a nice little pooch. She is supposed to be gaining a pound a week, so if she looks a little skinny next time you see her, make sure to feed her something healthy and get on her case for not gaining enough weight.
2 comments:
That is a fabulous little baby bump you've got going on there Natasha! You come on over to our house and Scott and I will be happy to feed you! What does the baby want to eat? ;)
How it warms the very cockles of my heart to know that you and your wife have a blog. I'll be sure to tell Will because that gives you a gold star in my book...a few more and I'm pretty sure he'll announce you as employee of the month at the next staff meeting.
Post a Comment