Due to Scott's request, I have created the post: "Something New." I am not completely sure why he wanted me to post this, but I don't usually ask too many questions of Scott while he is up on the Big Rock Candy Mountain. The answers are just too strange.
8 comments:
What is going on around there when I'm absent?
Oops, I just realized that "Scott" is your friend and not Dad. Sorry.
Since you seem to be taking requests, how about posting something that makes sense now. How about some cute pictures of Natasha, since she's pregnant, or some mention of what's going on in your life. Something normal like that. Something that would make me feel good about checking this blog daily. Since I do. And I feel guilty about wasting my time. Love you anyway.
I am not sure who enchanted frog is, but I sense they are wise. Jordan--the baby wants to see more posted on your blog and it wants you to do it. ;)
I do like the addition of the counter good job.
This is exactly why I do not allow comments on my blog. I'm getting a new picture now. I had no idea about the Amazonianitesiens. Whatever. Thanks.
I think enchanted frog deserves an apology. In my vain attempt to be funny I think I might have said some hurtful things so I have deleted my comments and hope you keep the picture.
Post a Comment